Thursday, December 24, 2009

Dust Making Franzy

With a newly constructed sturdy as a rock 8 ft long workbench, there is no way I'll rest my tools... Anyway, I "do" really need some storage & shelving in my little sanctuary, Any excuse is better then non... I'll started with a book case.

Its soooooooo comfortable.... NO BACK ACHE,


Hmm.... doesn't feel right, I think 4 feet spend is too far for the shelves... & a bit too wobbly as well


Have no fear, help is always is at hand. Nothing a 15x45mm wood to reinforce the shelves & more plywood as shear reinforcement in the cavity.


Here we are... Do I need finishing as she will always be in the store room under the stairs.



............... maybe a coat of shellac later.... aaaaa....loooot.... laaaaterrr....

What next... another bench for my drilling machine & bench sander????

No comments:

Post a Comment