Thursday, March 4, 2010

No Subject

Can't find anything to post after Chinese New Year celebration. Had a full 15 days off from work, it's been ages since I had a break longer the 3 days.... Get torturous after 5 days...

The monsoon season is over, it is now the time nature turn up the heat dail, ambient temp goes up to 38C in the open & 30C indoors. On top of that humidity hoovers arounf 60~80% & it is really tough to get much work done outside of an air-conditioned environment.

I'm a weak person, I yield easily with the onslaught of heat & hardship...

2 comments:

  1. I propose you post up a new project eg. a new sculpture using ur cnc machine?

    Just a suggestion. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My machine is still in progree...
    Surely will do that once its commissioned.

    Now, I'm in the mist of aligning the rails... it is really strains me well worn eyesight...

    ReplyDelete