Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tinker with Tube Circuit

To begin with, my motive was learning electronics. I wasn’t looking for that illusive “Tube Sound”, as I was neither an audiophile nor interested in Hi-Fi. As the matter of fact, I don't even know what "tube Sound" meant!!

Fortunately, from my day job, I learn enough electrical safety practices to avoid electrocution. Nevertheless, it is an act of plain stupidity to take on 230V D.C. without paying due respect lethal aspect of electricity.

With help from very patient and persistent and unselfish cyberspace friends from all corners of the globe, I made leap and fold progress. Friendship sprout rapidly among like interest people. Its like I’d found my second childhood that I never had, it has been a fulfilling journey.

Today, through the journey, I'd beginning to have the ear for good sound and developed my own preference. I do my best to go for the best possible sound at least to my ears when designing and building amplifiers. It feels satisfying.

No comments:

Post a Comment